About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, January 24, 2014

Getting There

I usually see my grandson a few days a week. Sometimes it is only for five minutes as my son leaves for work and before my daughter in law arrives home from work. Since I was away in Florida I did not see him for a week. It is amazing how much a baby changes in that time. He got bigger and has more hair. The most surprising part was how his skills developed in one week. He has turned into an inquisitive baby who plays for hours. He has become very aware of his environment and wants to touch everything. If it is out of his reach, he rolls and stretches and is on the verge of crawling towards it. I babysat last night and he amused himself from after dinner until bedtime. I did not even turn on the television. He was better entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment