About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, March 5, 2018

64

Last night as I was driving home from visiting my mother, I tuned into the Beatles channel on my car radio. The song, "When I'm 64" was playing. All of a sudden I had a flash back to when I heard that song for the first time. I was probably about ten years old. I remember thinking that 64 was so old and pictured a gray haired man that looked frail. Back then, 64 seemed like a ripe old age. When I heard the song last night, 64 seemed like a young vital age. That is because I an 62 and mostly everyone I associate with is older than 64. Many of my friends still have their parents who are well into their 90's. I guess what I am saying is that your perspective on life comes from where you are at that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment