About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Amazon Problem

My sister and I are like Amazon. We think of problems from A to Z. I figure out the worst case scenario  and make my decision from there. Today is another storm. My sister is off because schools are closed. I am calling in sick because I will not jeopardize my safety driving. The only loose end was that my father has dialysis. He takes a taxi back and forth and even if he got there, I was afraid that no taxi would come to pick him up after the treatment. Since his health would not be compromised if he missed one day, I told him to stay home. The thought of him being stranded in a storm was worse than the thought of him missing a day of dialysis. Now I can relax knowing that everyone is safe. Problem sollved.

No comments:

Post a Comment