About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Another Shrimp

Sometimes life just places another shrimp on your Bar-B. Just when you have enough to do, along comes another issue. I have been progressively losing eyesight in one eye. It is the reading eye. Since I have monovision sight, one eye reads and the other sees distance. The reading eye is on 5% power and the vision eye is on 85%. I am glad it was not the other way around. When I finally realized how bad things were, I went to the eye doctor. I am writing this blog but cannot see a word of it on the screen. After many tests, the doctor informed me that I will need a procedure done to each eye to clear the vision back to normal. I was so relieved to hear that. Next Wednesday and the Wednesday after that, I will go to the surgical center and have my eyes lasered. I wish it was tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment