About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Work vs Work

Today I will go back to work after taking off for the storm. Even though I was at home yesterday, I still did work. The work I did was more fulfilling than the work I will resume today. Yesterday, I did work to help my parents have an easier life. I made phone calls, I researched online, I negotiated problems and when all was said and done, everything was accomplished. I went to sleep knowing that I did a wonderful job for wonderful people. The job did not pay me in money, but paid me in a higher currency. It paid me in love and gratitude. Today I will go back to my regular job and just go through the motions of being there. I will do everything I am supposed to do, but I will do it as an emotionless robot.

No comments:

Post a Comment