About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, March 26, 2018

Trial Run

I always believed in trial runs. I never leave anything to chance. If something is important and has to be done on a deadline, it needs to be tested prior to the actual date. I did this yesterday. We had a stairlift installed on the outside of my parent's house to make it easier for my mother to get down the steps. She has a doctor's appointment on Tuesday and I wanted to do a trial run since the chair has never been used before. At first no one knew how to operate the chair. My husband and dad were fidgeting around with it to no avail. I got the instruction book and figured out that there was a ten second delay. Once we knew that, the chair worked well. I did not want to leave it at that. I got my mother's coat on her and walked her to the chair, sat her in it and took her for a ride down the steps. It was easy as pie. Now I know that on Tuesday things will work well.

No comments:

Post a Comment