About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, March 19, 2018

The Piano

Yesterday my sister and I spent the day at our parent's house. My niece and nephew were also there and so were her young children. This was the first time they had been to my parent's house. At first they were a bit shy as they were in a new environment. Once they warmed up, they began to play and then noticed the piano.There is something universal about children and a piano. They both sat down on the piano bench as children throughout the ages have done and began to hit the keys. My young nephew who is two started to say "music, music" as he went from key to key. There was noise filling the room. The wonderful sound of mixed up notes resonated through the house. Their hands ran up and down the keyboard as they created the best type of music. The sounds they created were music to our ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment