About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, March 3, 2018

Sounds of Nature

Last night as I was sleeping I was awoken by an eerie sound. It was the terrifying sound of a large tree splintering and breaking just before it falls. Within seconds I heard a loud crash. It sounded like it was nearby. I looked out the window and saw that a 30 foot tree from my neighbor's backyard had fallen. About ten feet of it was in my yard and my side fence was crushed. Since there was nothing I could do about it at 1am, I went back to sleep. This morning I saw the mess. The tree had broken from the stump and jumped into my yard. If I had to calculate where the fall would have been, I never would have figured there. Thankfully it is in the back of the yard and not in the way. Mother nature is still a force to be reckoned with.

No comments:

Post a Comment