About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Does Anyone Look?

I was dining at a local restaurant the other day. I ordered a chicken dish that was stuffed with asparagus and cheese and rolled up. When it came to the table, it looked great. I started to eat it and it tasted delicious. I decided to look and see what type of cheese was rolled into the chicken and saw a pink color. After looking closer, I saw that the chicken inside the roll up was raw. I called over the waiter and showed him. He apologized and said he would take it back. I asked him to just heat it a few more minutes. I waited for 10 minutes and out came a new dish, freshly made. I cut into the middle to check it and this one was also raw in the middle. The waiter looked very embarrassed. I told him to just wrap it up and I would bake it thoroughly the next day for dinner. I started to think if anyone really looks at what they are eating. If this was the restaurant's signature dish and it came out raw two times, does that mean it is never cooked right, but no one ever looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment