About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Warming Up

Each time I see my granddaughter, there is a warming up period. She has to evaluate who we are, why we know her parents, and if it is safe to play with us. It usually takes an hour. Like clockwork, that is what happened. Her eyes turned from a skeptical squint to wide open acceptance. By the end of the day it was as if we were good friends. She showed us her room and her toys and even pointed to her body parts, just so we would know she was up on things. As she grows, she will remember the visits and the warm up period will decrease. This morning we are going to have breakfast with her and then get on the road again. I have taken enough video to tide me over for a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment