About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Giggles

My husband has become a "collector". He collects different kinds of memorabilia. While most of it is very interesting, I do not have the enthusiasm that he does. He recently purchased a vintage cast iron mechanical piggy bank. You put a penny in a dog's mouth and hit a release button. The dog jumps through a hoop and deposits the penny into a bucket. I watched it do its trick twice. It was cute but not earth shattering. Yesterday, he decided to show it to our grandson who is 11 months old. He watched as the dog went through the hoop and started to giggle hysterically. My husband showed him again and he giggled the same way. By the third round, my son videoed the reaction. Uncontrollable giggling. Something about that toy made him laugh. I guess my husband found his audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment