About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

If It Works

I believe in the saying, "if it works, don't fix it". Last week, I had to update my work computer to Windows 7, as Windows XP is becoming outdated. My computer tech said that it really wasn't, but Microsoft wanted to phase it out, so they stopped supporting it. If you are doing routine things on it, you will be fine. I had the update done and have had trouble every day since. Every time I go into a new program for the first time, it does not work. I have to stop working, place a call to the computer tech, wait for a call back and then work through it with him as he enters my computer system virtually. When I am at home, I receive calls from my staff saying things are not going well. This update has caused nothing but problems. Until every program is opened and fixed, the update will still be in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment