About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Great Deal

I received a coupon in the mail yesterday from a local computer store. There were three free offers on it. Two offers were for flash drives and one was for an Android Tablet. With the coupon, the tablet was $19.99. At first I thought it said $199, as tablets are not cheap. I went to the store and showed an associate the coupon. He went into the stock room and came out with a box. It contained the Android Tablet. I always wanted one, but never actually looked into it. I purchased it for $19.99 and added a 3 year warranty for $3.99. I took it home and opened it up. I had no idea how to use it. I called my son and went to his house for a lesson. Now I am somewhat educated on it. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment