About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Quite Fearful

Last night's workshop went very well. A few more people than I expected attended. Luckily, I had enough seats and extra workbooks. The group was varied in age from 16 to 70, some males but mostly females. When we answered the questions in the workbook and started to discuss them, most people had the same answers. Their fears were no different whether they were young or old. They all feared germs. They all feared the dark. They all feared crowds. Most of all they all feared death. We had a great discussion on the topic and everyone said that they had a better insight into themselves after the workshop. I am always very clear to my groups that I am not there to give them the answers. I am only there to ask them the questions that will get them thinking, in order for them to become more self aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment