About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Phones

My phone contract was up this month, so we went to the Verizon store to get our new phones. We are in a group of four for better savings, as most people are. The store had the two I phones in stock and they were promptly activated and good to go. The other two phones are the basic type that only have text and no data.The store was out of them. I asked if they were getting them in and they had no idea. I asked if they could order them and I would pick them up at the store and they said they couldn't. I would have to go home and order them online. I went home and got onto the Verizon page. The order would not process. I had to call Verizon and speak to customer service. They put through the order and then linked me to the "acceptance line" where I had to vow to be loyal to Verizon for two more years. The last prompt said to enter my Verizon password. I tried the usual password to no avail. Each alternative one did not work either. I had to call Verizon three more times until the order was completed. Good thing I only have to do this every two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment