About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, March 8, 2014

My Style

Ever since I can remember, I have loved jewelry. When I was a child, I never wanted toys for my birthday. I wanted rings and necklaces. As I grow older, that has not changed. I sometimes joke that I must have been an Egyptian princess in a past life because I love to be coated in gold. Once I put on a piece of jewelry that I love, I will wear it until I break it. I never take it off. When I get a necklace, I have to re-do it to be unique. I take out my jewelers tools and add other pieces to it. This week, I took three necklaces and combined them into one. It looks beautiful and I get compliments wherever I go. You can keep your handbags, shoes and clothes. Just give me my jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment