About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Order of Importance

There has been a fight brewing in my office. Besides being a psychology practice, we are also a research facility. We do drug studies, write books and present our work world wide. Tomorrow is the deadline for a presentation that will be given at a conference in France next month. The problem arose when the power point was printed and the order of the names on the paper was not the order that was expected. Of course, my boss the director, was first, but the second and third names out of five, were a surprise. Those names were of the two newest people who have less credentials. No one seems to know who did this, so that is where the fighting erupted. When interviewed, everyone claims to know nothing. It is getting to be a nasty fight. I am watching from the sidelines, as it makes good drama. I think I know who did it, but I am not telling.

No comments:

Post a Comment