About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Like A Lion

There is an old saying that March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb. According to the weather reports, I think it will hold true. Just when we thought that the worst was over and the snow was melting, we are due for another large snow storm. This winter I have been viewing the Accuweather and Weather.com websites quite frequently. They offer an "extended forecast". I have been looking ahead ten days at a time and see that the report changes every day. When the actual day arrives, the weather is totally different. When I looked last week, there was no storm in sight and the temperatures for the first two weeks of March were supposed to be in the high 40's to low 50's. If the extended forecast is not correct, why post it? It serves no purpose. I have come to the conclusion that the best weather report is the one you get when you look out of your window. Two weeks ago, in the evening, my son said "Wow, the sky is so pink, we're going to have a bad snowstorm". The next day we got 13 inches. Maybe he should apply for a job as the new weatherman.

No comments:

Post a Comment