About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, March 28, 2014

Think Alike

When I first started lecturing for the New York Public Library, I offered one topic. The subject was "Your Journey To Self Awareness". Since then, I have offered 14 more topics. The individual branches make their choices and then the main branch notifies me. For the past few years, the branches have chosen the same four topics. Bear in mind, that each branch does not know what the others choose as each one has a separate librarian. This week I was notified that three libraries want me to lecture. One in Staten Island, one on the upper east side of Manhattan and one on the upper west side of Manhattan. For some strange reason, all three have chosen my original topic of self awareness. What are the odds of that?

No comments:

Post a Comment