About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, May 16, 2016

Blue Jeans

The other day I was emailed a picture of my new granddaughter. She was less than a week old. She was wearing blue jeans. I found that funny. A tiny little girl dressed in jeans and a polo. Back when I was a baby we only wore dresses. Then in the 70's we started to dress the girls in a more comfortable way. When my older son was in a playgroup, all of the girls wore pants. In those days leggings were the big thing. I remember one of the little girls coming to playgroup in a fancy crinoline dress. It was green with puffy sleeves and had ribbons on it. Bear in mind that this was over thirty years ago and I still have that vivid memory because she looked out of place. She looked so old fashioned. Styles have changed and at one week old,  my granddaughter has a better wardrobe than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment