About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, May 1, 2016

The Last Lobster

Last year we went to a Portuguese restaurant for our anniversary. When they gave us the menu choices for the day's specials they said that there was only one lobster left. My husband was really in the mood for a lobster so I told him to have it. I ate shrimp. We always joke about that. Last night for our anniversary we went back to the same restaurant. As we sat down we told the waiter about last year's problem and he laughed. He said that again they only had one lobster left for the night. To keep with tradition (and filtering in the fact that my husband is a big baby) I told my husband to have it. I ate shrimp. Next year we will call a day in advance to make sure they go fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment