About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Exfoliating

I never exfoliated my skin. I am not a person that goes overboard with skin care. That was until I started to make my own products. I make skin moisturizers, lipsticks, lip balm, body splash and now exfoliants. I sit in my "apothecary" which my husband calls "the meth lab" and test all types of natural ingredients. Yesterday I came up with two exfoliating creams. A brown sugar one for the face and a white sugar green tea one for the body. I used the brown sugar facial one last night. It was amazing. I woke up this morning with the softest skin. I had no idea that exfoliating could do that. My face feels like a twenty year old's. Too bad it is attached to a sixty year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment