About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

The Right Tools

If you have the know how and the right tools, there is nothing you cannot do. My son has always believed in buying good tools. He feels that if you have them on hand, any project is easy. I saw this yesterday. My car needed new front brakes. The auto mechanic said it would cost me $260 for brakes and rotors. I never knew what a rotor was but it always sounded daunting when they would say, "We need to grind the rotors or they will have to be replaced". My son ordered my brakes and rotors from online and it cost $49. I went to his house yesterday and he had all of his tools lined up. Every wrench, gauge, spray, brush and lift. He proceeded to replace my brakes and rotors in a careful methodical way. The entire job took him less than one hour, including a break for us to talk. I was very impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment