About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, May 7, 2016

First Meeting

This morning we are on our way to meet our little princess. She looks just like her big sister. It is surreal to have another granddaughter. Now that she is actually here, a whole new dynamic is taking place. My first granddaughter is now my older one. My grandson is now the middle one. They seem so old. When I brought home my younger son after he was born, I noticed his hands. I thought his older brother had small hands until the baby arrived. All of a sudden the hands that seemed small seemed huge. There was now a comparison. There would be a comparison forever. Who walked first. Who talked first. Every milestone had a predecessor. Even so, each child is one of a kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment