About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Passing It On

This weekend my husband went to tag sales. He needed nothing, but I knew he would not come home empty handed. He saw a 1960's or 70's transistor radio and had to have it. When my parents were cleaning out their house they threw away a better one. Somehow the better one was called "junk". He saw the radio and asked if it worked. The seller said he did not know. My husband bought it anyway. You guessed it. It was broken. He said, "It was only" $5. I said it was $5 too much. Feeling a bit guilty, he decided to sell it on eBay. He listed it as "Broken, does not play". You need to be totally honest when you sell on eBay. He listed it Sunday at 5pm. By 6pm, it was sold to someone who had almost the same name as him but lived in Minnesota. Was it dumb or dumber or did lightening strike twice?

No comments:

Post a Comment