About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, May 15, 2016

In My Space

There is a concept of personal space. Most people adhere to it. Some do not. We all know of the close talkers. People that come five inches from your face. Too close for comfort. I wonder why they have to be on top of you. Don't they feel how close they are? The close talkers are bad enough but what about the close drivers? The kind that look like they are attached to your trunk. They are so close that you cannot see them in your sideview mirrors. Most of us either drive slower to get them to go around us or just move out of the lane. I sometimes try to imagine that I am driving that close to the car ahead of me. I think that I would feel scared that they would brake quickly and I would crash into them. The expression "arms length" makes so much sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment