About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

San Francisco

I write this blog every day and usually do not pay much attention to my statistics. I have a side bar called Feedjit on the blog that shows where the people that read the blog are from. I know the locations of my friends and family, so when I see a new location I take a second look. Many times the new people have key worded "Smart vs. Bright" and this blog shows up as an option. There is one location that I am curious about, San Francisco. I have seen this location come up a few times a day. Sometimes it came up every hour. I wondered if it was a real person or a robot device. After years of seeing San Francisco, they have disappeared. Gone. Now I am worried. Has San Francisco been in an accident? Have they passed away? I will never have any way of finding this out and I feel bad about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment