About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Entertainment

This afternoon my sister will be returning from her cruise vacation. I checked her into her airline flight to make sure she would not lose the reservation. She had points for Spirit Air and this was her first flight with them. I am used to flying Jet Blue. I like the televisions because they make the flight go faster. Last time I flew Delta. They played a movie, but their screens were overhead every few seats. It was not as good as Jet Blue but it passed the time. When I saw the boarding pass for Spirit Air I laughed. Under the pass bar code was a disclaimer that in order to keep the prices low they did not have in flight entertainment so instead they printed a maze and a Suduko puzzle to keep you busy. I think this was meant to be light hearted. It still seemed odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment