About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Primary

I am up early and will soon go to cast my vote in today's presidential primary. It is a good feeling to know that I can hopefully be one of the people to change the direction of this country. I will be voting for a man that many people say has hate in his heart. Hate comes in all forms. Sometimes you need to hate in order to protect. Currently we have a president that hates. Unfortunately he hates his own country. He has shown us time and time again that we do not count. He rallies against us in bold ways. He dances the tango and plays golf as we mourn the dead. We need a leader to stop this madness. A leader that says that we count. A man who will protect us. Last week our Navy vessels were circled by our enemies in an aggressive way. Our president said nothing, which spoke volumes. Our presidential hopeful would have gone on the attack to protect us and make it clear to never do that again, or else. That is what I want. I want to feel safe again. I want to feel cared about. Today, my one vote will show that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment