About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, April 22, 2016

Sticky Situation

Last night I was printing out some stickers when I heard the sound of doom. The printer jammed. The grinding noise would not stop until I shut off the power button. Then the work began. I opened the front of the machine, but the paper was not there. I opened the back and saw a bit of white paper. I gently pulled the paper out trying my hardest not to rip it, but my hardest was not good enough. A tiny corner remained. I could not see where the corner was hiding. I called for my husband as I was getting too frustrated. He came with the high beam laser flashlight and started poking around. After a few minutes, he located the paper lodged in a corner. I slid my hand into the machine hoping that I could remove the paper and my hand. It worked. The printer is now working again. Crisis averted.

No comments:

Post a Comment