About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Ride 'Em Cowgirl

Whoever invented Skype deserves a big hug. It brings families closer. Years ago the best you could do was a phone call. Now, with Skype, it is a real life visit. Last night my son called to see if we were home because my granddaughter wanted to see us. I ran to the computer and started a Skype session. She showed us her new camera and her Doc McStuffins medical case. She then decided that she wanted us to see her ride her rocking horse. My son carried the laptop through the house and we arrived in her room. She jumped on the pink horse that Aunt "Baba" made for her and started to rock back and forth. She told us the safety instructions that her parents told her. Don't go to fast. Don't lean all the way back. She was on the horse for a good five minutes and only stopped riding when her father told her it was bedtime. She was having so much fun, but I was having even more fun watching her.

No comments:

Post a Comment