About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Too Good

Last week one of my Mah Jongg friends brought over a bag of "Matzo Crack" for us to taste. It is homemade from brown sugar and butter, which melts into a toffee, matzo and melted chocolate chips. The moment I put the first bite into my mouth, the flavors exploded. I wanted more. I had another piece. I still wanted more but then self control set in. If I was not such a strong person I would have tackled the other two players and made a run for the front porch, grabbing the matzo filled baggy as I ran. I acted like a lady and instead asked for the recipe which was promptly emailed. I made the "crack" this morning and I will bring it to Seder dinner tonight. I hope everyone else enjoys it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment