About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, April 29, 2016

No Trucks

My husband volunteers at a children's hospital two days a week. One of the days he is in the library. Part of the job is taking a book cart up to the patient floors and offering the children books. The book they choose goes home with them. They can choose as many as they like. For the past few weeks there is a young boy that keeps asking for a book on trucks. There never is one. The child is now in the bone marrow unit and does not look well. My husband's mission was to find him a book with trucks. We cannot seem to locate one that is good for a ten year old boy. Last night we went to the toy store and bought the little boy a motorized monster truck with flashing lights and sounds. My husband will give it to him today. Hopefully he will like it. We do not even know his name. Maybe today my husband will ask him.

No comments:

Post a Comment