About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, April 24, 2016

A Sure Thing

There are few sure things in life. One of them is having a great time with my family. Not everyone is lucky enough to be able to say that. Last night was no exception. The food was wonderful and the company was as pleasant as always. As the "kids" grow up, it is even better, as they are even more fun as adults. There was a new person at the Seder table which made things special. My grandson ran around like a whirling dervish. He got to take home a special gift that his Uncle Larry made for him. On the car ride home, he asked where it was, making sure that it was in our possession. His new personalized desk and chair is sitting in his playroom and I can guarantee that it will be well used over the years. By the next holiday there will be one more new edition. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment