About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Showdown

I am getting ready for a showdown at work. Sometimes people do not use their common sense and it comes back to kick them in the behind. We have a woman who is in graduate school and doing her dissertation with data that we have gathered through our patients. She got angry at one of the other doctors and decided that she did not want "her" data left in the office. She was clearly told that she cannot under any circumstances remove it. On Tuesday, someone noticed that it was missing. She was given one day to return it and now according to our lawyer she has to sign a paper saying she unlawfully removed paperwork from the office. I am the one that has to give her the paper and have her sign it. This will not be pleasant. I hope she does not become belligerent as I have no patience for that. She had better come in, drop off the papers, sign and leave. That is all that I am in the mood for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment