About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Stop Calling

This morning at 7:30am my house phone rang. My heart started pounding. No one calls my house that early. If it was my cell phone I would not have been scared. You can call my cell at any time of the day or night. I ran to the phone and the person on the other end of line was from the "Windows Operating Center". As we all know, that is a scam call from India trying to get us to give them money for fake repairs. I usually joke around with them and say that my windows are new and have no air coming through them, but this morning I was annoyed. Don't make me run to the phone for this nonsense. When I heard the it was "Jane, from Windows" I told her to f*ck off and stop calling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment