About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

38

I remember every second of this day 38 years ago. It is mind boggling that 38 years have gone by. At this time of the morning my older son was already born, entering the world at 1:34am. To this day, every time I see 1:34 on the clock, it has a special meaning. Some life events stick in your mind as vivid as they were when they happened. I remember the clothes I wore. I remember the meal I ate. I remember the chair I was sitting on in the hospital lobby waiting to be admitted. The birth of my son changed the dynamic of a couple into a family. It would take two more years until the family was complete. Today was the happiest day in my life and although other days have come close, nothing will ever surpass this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment