About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Too Many Cooks

Lately there have been "too many cooks" in my office and as we all know, too many cooks spoil the broth. After years of complaining, we are finally getting a new phone system. Verizon has a great option that only costs the price of the phones. I called them up and negotiated the system and other services and they sent a work order quote. When I came into work yesterday, I saw another quote in my email. I found out who did it and they said that one of the administrators asked them to. I called that person and asked why in the world would you have a new receptionist call Verizon to discuss a phone system. She said that she thought it would be a good exercise for her. I informed her that since a new quote with all incorrect information was given, the old quote I spent an hour working on was negated. She had no idea this would happen. I then had to call Verizon again and spend another hour redoing the work order. Now I know what the slang term "stay in your own lane" means.

No comments:

Post a Comment