About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Iris

Yesterday I got an upsetting letter from Iris. That is the pet name I gave to the IRS. She told me that I owed her money and that my failure to pay would cost me penalties and interest. I was quite upset as Iris is the kind of friend that you never owe money to and never disrespect. The first time I tried to call her she was too busy to speak to me. The second time she took my call. After a brief discussion, Iris realized that she made a mistake. She received my payment and even cashed it at the bank. She said that she had such a busy month in April that she forgot to enter my payment in her notebook and she was so sorry. As we spoke, she posted my check and all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment