About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Traveling Bee

After my mother died, I had daily signs from her. If you are a believer, you understand what I mean. If you are not, there is no way to convince you. You will think the signs are random acts. Yesterday morning as I got into the car to pick up my father, I asked my mother to give me a sign that she is still "with me". Usually a special song plays when I ask that. For the first month after she was gone, the song played daily, then I only heard it sporadically. On the drive to Brooklyn, the song never played. On the drive home, I was waiting for it but it did not play. I was at exit 17 on the Belt Parkway when  my "sign" appeared. A tiny bee flew onto my windshield. It placed itself right in my line of vision. It was not an ugly, big, round bee that would make us scared of being bitten. It was a thin, miniature bee. It was beautiful. It stayed on my windshield, looking into the car and drove with me for about five miles. Then it flew away. Was it a random incident or was the bee (Bea) there to show me that I am still being cared for? I got what I asked for.

No comments:

Post a Comment