About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, June 28, 2019

Busy Body

I work with a busy body. She needs to know everything that is going on. Once she knows, she might or might not inform other people even if they need to be aware. She prides herself on being the one with all of the information. Most times I am glad I do not know. If it has nothing to do with my personal life, I do not care. Yesterday I turned the tables on her. One of the doctors confided in me about a problem that was going on. I could gather that he did not want anyone else knowing. When the receptionist asked me what was happening, instead of saying I did not know, I said I could not tell. I especially said that because there was a difference in meaning. She looked like she was going to explode. How could something be going on that she was not included in? She then got very quiet and proceeded to fight with everyone in the office to ease her frustration. Unless the doctor tells her himself, she will never know and that will aggravate her to no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment