About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Minimalist

I am a minimalist. The older I get the less I need. I was never a person to need a lot of things and if I had one of everything I needed I was just fine. I see a co worker get deliveries from UPS at my office on an almost daily basis. She mostly gets shoes and handbags. When there is a sale, she buys. She has them delivered to the office so her husband does not see and then she smuggles them into her house. She must have hundreds of shoes and bags. Honestly, to me she looks plain. I have never noticed anything outstanding about her. I use the same one or two handbags, probably because I am too lazy to change their contents. I wear shoes that fit comfortably and lately have one pair of "go to" shoes. I like to invest myself in people not objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment