About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Party Weekend

It is Father's Day weekend. It has always been a special weekend for me as we always celebrated my son's birthday on this weekend. We took the annual picture of him sitting on the front step and I have each picture in sequence in his own album. Even though he is not in New York to celebrate, this will always be his weekend. This year I made two parties, so every family member can spend time with my father. Yesterday I had a dinner with my sister in law and brother in law. My father had the best time and the evening ended with him singing a song. Today the rest of the family will be here for dinner. It is the last of the "firsts" without my mother, since she died the week after Father's Day. I cannot believe that I have lived without her for a year. It does not seem real. So today we will all be together and she will be here in spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment