About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Exercise

I am not a person to do formal exercises. I feel that my daily routine takes care of it by itself. As I get older I need to use the bathroom more. My den is on the bottom floor of my house and the bathroom is on the top floor. Every hour I do at least 3 "reps" on my steps which I now refer to as the stairmaster. When I eat dinner, as soon as I sit down my husband needs a napkin or ketchup. Since his seat is on the inside wall it is easier for me to get it. Now my sit-stand squats are taken care of. When I am in the kitchen, I notice crumbs on the floor and I bounce up and down to pick them up with my fingertip. When I rise in the morning, I do sit ups trying to lift my body into a sitting position to leave the bed. By the end of the day, every body part has been worked out vigorously. Who needs a gym?

No comments:

Post a Comment