About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Level of Importance

I have two friends that both work. One has a very high level job and travels the country. One sells cosmetics from home to 20 people. We were having a discussion at the pool yesterday and I am still laughing. The woman with the "big" job was very low key. The woman with the "small" job is overwhelmed. We tried to break down what their responsibilities are. The 'Big" woman runs fundraisers, conferences and camps for a national association that deals with a particular medical condition. She is away for weeks at a time and is responsible for millions of dollars. The "Small" lady has to put 20 labels on bags , put a lipstick or eye shadow in each and bring it to someone's house at her leisure. The two women were trying to arrange meeting for lunch one day and the "Small" woman was not sure she could fit it into her busy schedule. I am still in disbelief at what I heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment