About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Laughter

Some people are born with a great sense of humor. They look at the world and see the funny side. I have a cousin that is like this. I am on Facebook but have less than 5 friends. I am on it to look at happy entries to start the day off smiling. This morning my cousin did not disappoint me. He posted a picture of his father's gravestone. His father passed away at 57 years old and was such a nice man. His children were in their late teens and early twenties at the time. His footstone says "At Play". The family decided that everyone else at the cemetery could be "at rest" but Howie would be "at play".  The post this morning was a picture of the headstone with a balloon hanging from it. The caption said, "I am the ultimate optimist". The balloon said "Get Well Soon".

No comments:

Post a Comment