About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, July 15, 2019

Thickness of Your Skin

Just like the animals in the jungle, some people have thicker skin than others. Wildlife ones have thick skin physically. Human ones have it literally. According to the rule of skin, I am placed firmly as an elephant. It is not easily penetrated or wounded. Arrows can be thrown at it and they bounce off quickly. I am well covered and self protected. Little things do not hurt me or cause me undue pain. If something does penetrate, it must be very strong. Other people I know have bird skin. It is like parchment and the slightest brush tears it open. Feathers go flying and they are exposed to the elements. By flying aimlessly into a place that is not necessary, they compromise their well being. They never learn tough. They need to take a lesson from the elephant. Stay in familiar waters and let things roll off your back.

No comments:

Post a Comment