About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, July 28, 2019

No Direction

Sometimes people have no direction in life. Sometimes people give no directions. As we become more of a technology world, the protocol of simple things has changed. When a wedding invitation was sent, it always came with a direction card. I would tape the card to the back of the invitation and be prepared for the ride two months in the future. I went to a wedding last night and there was no direction card. I had to either google the address or gps it into my phone. The first problem was that the invitation had no street address, only the name of the venue. Since my brother in law was the driver, my sister printed out the directions. It seems there were two country clubs in the town and the directions led us to the wrong one. Thankfully the right one was down the block. Why does the invitee have to do extra work to get to the place they are invited? The hall provides the direction cards, so just take them and stuff them into the envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment