About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Happiness

When you love what you have, you have everything you need. Every week I play lotto and never win more than a few dollars. Those few dollars make me happy. Many times I wonder if I won millions would I be any happier? I would have more things but would my core happiness be increased? I do not think so. I really do have everything I need, all I would have is excess. I have a home I love, family I cherish, good friends, health, security and above all peace of mind. When I read about celebrities or billionaires, for the most part I see surface happiness. I will spend this afternoon with family, celebrating a happy occasion. I will have everything I need surrounding me.

No comments:

Post a Comment