About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Age

Yesterday at work my bookkeeper needed to fill out a census form with all of the employees’ ages. She knew most of them but had to call one person for his birthdate. We can usually judge someone's age decade wisely by how they look. One exception is my husband. He looks like he is in his 50's but he is in his late 60's. I guess he lives a stress free life, since I do all of the family's worrying. When the bookkeeper called the doctor, he said he was born in 1964 which would make him almost 56. I thought he was late forties at most. I joked around that he did not know his own birthday and we almost called him to verify. His children are young so he fit the 40 profile. I guess we can all be fooled by looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment